top of page
Material Replacement during Printing:
1. Press the [Pause] button on the screen during printing.
2. Raise the lever of the extruder, then remove the tube by pressing the fitting clip and remove the existing filament
3. Insert the new material to be replaced into the bottom tube of the filament box.
4. Push the material into the tube until it comes out of the tube end, then insert the tube and close the lever.
5. Rotate the feeding wheel downwards to confirm that the material is coming out of the nozzle, then the replacement process is complete.
bottom of page